HOW TO CONVERT UK ITUNES GIFT CARDS TO CASH IN NIGERIA?
HOW TO CONVERT UK ITUNES GIFT CARDS TO CASH IN NIGERIA? ITunes gift cards are the same as Apple store gift cards; they cannot be used for the same purposes even though the same company owns them. In this vein, it is important to know the difference between the two gift cards.
iTunes gift cards are used to purchase digital (virtual) products of Apple Inc. from the iTunes store like Apple music, games, Apple eBooks, movies, and apps. Apple Store gift cards, on the other hand, are used to purchase physical products either online or from a physical Apple Store.
iTunes gift cards are very popular in Nigeria. While some use it to purchase virtual Apple products, others exchange it for cash. If you want to gain massively from the iTunes gift cards, you will have to sell them for cash. It is easy to sell gift cards for cash in Nigeria today because of the increase of online exchange platforms. There is no need for you to search for a platform as we have the ultimate answer here. Astro Africa is the best gift cards exchange platform in Nigeria.
Hence, to convert your UK iTunes gift cards to cash in Nigeria, use Astro Africa. The reasons why you should use Astro Africa is not Far-fetched. Astro Africa offers one of the best exchange rates in the market, and they pay all their customers without delay. Even more, the platform is secure, customer-oriented, and has a special feature called the rate calculator that helps you to calculate the current rates of all gift cards.
How much is a $100 UK iTunes gift card to naira?
On Astro Africa, the current price of a $100 UK iTunes gift card in naira is 27,000 and 25,000 for the physical and e-code gift cards. Use the Astro Africa rate calculator to calculate the current rates of your gift card.
How is a $100 Australian iTunes physical gift card in naira?
Presently on Astro Africa, a $100 Australian iTunes physical gift card cost 12,000 naira. Kindly use the rate calculator to calculate the rate of other gift cards.
How much is a $100 Canadian iTunes physical gift card in Nigeria?
The current price of a $100 Canadian iTunes physical gift card in Nigeria is 18,000 naira. The current rates of all other gift cards can be calculated using the Astro Africa gift card rate calculator.
How to sell your iTunes gift cards on Astro Africa
Before you can sell your gift cards on Astro Africa, you must first become a registered user. Kindly login to the Astro Africa website or download the mobile app from Google PlayStore to sign up. Note that you can add more than one account to your Astro Africa account.
Kindly follow the process below to sell your steam wallet gift cards.
- Log into your account on Astro Africa.
- Click on “sell gift cards” on your dashboard.
- Select iTunes gift card as the type of gift card you want to sell.
- Select NGN wallet to credit.
- Select card category.
- Enter the amount of the gift card you want to sell.
- Upload a clear image of the card you want to sell.
- Click on submit. Immediately transaction is confirmed and verified; your Astro account will be credited.
How to withdraw funds from your Astro Account
Withdrawing funds from your Astro account is a very feat because the site is very easy to navigate. After selling your gift cards, you can proceed to withdraw funds by following the step-by-step process below.
- Log into your account on the Astro website or mobile app.
- Click on the grey box that reads “withdraw funds” on your dashboard.
- Select account to transfer to, which is any of the accounts you already added.
- Select wallet, which is “Nigeria naira” in this case.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Enter narration of transaction.
- Enter your transaction pin.
- Click on withdraw, and your account will become credited immediately as long as you have sufficient funds in your Astro account.