WHERE TO SELL ITUNES GIFT CARDS
WHERE TO SELL ITUNES GIFT CARDS: Did you know that iTunes and Apple gift cards are issued by the same company but are used for different purposes? What is the difference between Apple gift cards and iTunes gift cards, you ask? Well, you will find the answer in this article.
If you own an iPhone, you must have heard of iTunes. Apple.inc is a two-part brand that deals in both digital products and physical Apple products. With iTunes gift cards, you can purchase any digital products that include Apple music, games, books, movies, apps, and lots more. On the other hand, you can buy any physical products like iPhones, MacBooks, iPads, and more with Apple gift cards.
Your iTunes gift cards can either be in a physical or digital form (e-code). Whichever type you have, you would need an exchange platform to sell it because iTunes gift cards cannot be redeemed in Ghana. The exchange platform you need to sell your iTunes gift cards in Ghana is Astro Africa.
Astro Africa is the best gift card exchange platform in Ghana. When you sell your iTunes gift cards on Astro Africa, you get to sell them at the best rates and get paid instantly in Ghana cedis. Best rates and instant payment are just some of the few fantastic features you will enjoy on Astro Africa. Other outstanding features, P2P transfers, payment of bills from your Astro account, and rate calculator.
How much is a $50 iTunes gift card in Ghana cedis?
The current price of your $50 iTunes gift cards on Astro Africa is GHS 244.80 and 255.00 for physical and e-code iTunes gift cards, respectively. You can calculate the current rates of all your gift cards by using the rate calculator feature on Astro Africa.
How much is a $200 iTunes gift card in Ghana cedis?
The current value of your $200 iTunes gift card on Astro Africa is GHS 754.80 (physical) and GHS (e-code). To calculate the current rates of all your gift cards, use the gift cards rate calculator on Astro Africa.
How much is a $25 iTunes gift card in Ghana cedis?
If you want to calculate the current rate of your $25 iTunes gift card in naira, visit the Astro Africa website to use their gift cards rate calculator. The worth for a $25 iTunes gift card on Astro Africa is GHS 53.55 (physical).
How to calculate the rate of your gift cards on Astro Africa
rates of gift cards are always changing depending on the supply and demand of the gift card in the exchange market.
To enable you to stay on top of the game, Astro Africa added a feature called the rates calculator. The rates calculator allows you to calculate the current rates of all your gift cards without any stress. All you need to do is follow the steps below.
- Visit the Astro Africa platform via the website or mobile app.
- Click on the rate calculator.
- Select GHS as currency and Input all the data required of you.
- The current rate of the gift card will be calculated and displayed in cedis.
How to sell iTunes gift cards at the best rates on Astro Africa
- Create your Astro Account on the Astro Africa website or download the mobile app on Google Play.
- Click on sign up.
- Fill in all the required information.
- A one-time password will be sent to your email immediately to verify your account. Click on the link in the email to confirm your account.
- After your account has been verified, log into your account.
- Click on sell gift card.
- Select iTunes gift card.
- Select wallet to credit (GHS) wallet.
- Select gift card category.
- Enter the amount of the gift card.
- Upload an image of your card and image remark.
- Click submit, and your transaction will be verified and your account credited without delay.
After receiving funds in your Astro account, you can send the funds to your local bank account.