HOW TO SELL VISA GIFT CARDS IN GHANA
HOW TO SELL VISA GIFT CARDS IN GHANA: There are several gift cards in the world today that retail stores are issuing to their customers to shop with ease and convenience. One of the most used gift cards in the world is the Visa gift card. The popularity of Visa gift cards is owed to the fact that it is very versatile. Other retail stores issue gift cards that can only be used in their retail out, but Visa gift cards break the boundary.
With your Visa gift card, you can shop anywhere in the world as long as the retail outlet accepts it as a means of payment. Even with the versatility of Visa gift cards, Ghanaians still find it difficult to shop with them since there are little or no retail outlets in Ghana that accept it as a means of payment.
Suppose you are like several other Ghanaians that do not know what to use their Visa gift cards for; this article is for you. Astro Africa is an exchange platform that can help you make wise use of your gift card by letting you sell it on their mobile platform at the best rates. When you sell your visa gift cards on Astro Africa, you stand the chance of gaining huge profits.
How is a $100 Visa gift card in Ghana cedis?
If you own a $100 visa gift card, you can sell it on Astro Africa and get paid instantly in Ghana Cedis for GHS 306. Although the prices are not constant and might change at any time, you can use the rates calculator on the Astro Africa platform to check for current rates at all times.
How much is a $200 Visa gift card in Ghana cedis?
The current value of a $200 Visa gift card on Astro Africa is GHS 612. You can calculate the current rates of your gift cards using the gift card rates calculator feature on Astro Africa.
How much is a $500 Visa gift card in Ghana cedis?
On Astro Africa, the current rate of your $500 Visa gift card is GHS 1,632. The current rates of your gift cards can be calculated on Astro Africa using the gift card rates calculator.
How to sell your Visa gift cards on Astro Africa
Before selling your Visa gift cards on Astro Africa, you must first become a registered user. Kindly login to the Astro Africa website or download the mobile app from Google PlayStore to create an account. Note that you can add more than one account to your Astro Africa account.
Kindly follow the process below to sell your steam wallet gift cards.
- Log into your account on Astro Africa.
- Click on “sell gift cards” on your dashboard.
- Select Visa gift card as the type of gift card you want to sell.
- Select GHS wallet to receive funds instantly.
- Select card category. It’s just two categories for Visa gift cards.
- Enter the amount of the gift card you want to sell.
- Upload a clear image of the card you want to sell.
- Click on submit. Immediately transaction is confirmed and verified; your Astro account will be credited. You can follow this process to sell other gift cards on the website too.
How to add a bank account to your Astro account
Adding a Ghana account to your Astro Account is very important when you withdraw funds from your Astro Account. You can add more than one account and select your preferred whenever you want to withdraw. However, if you add an invalid, an error message from Astro Africa will pop up on your screen. Astro Africa advises that you use your most reliable and best account. Kindly follow the easy process below to add a Ghana bank account to your Astro account.
- Log into your account on the Astro Africa website or mobile app.
- Click on add account/Momo.
- Select account type; it could either be Ghana accounts or Ghana mobile money.
- Select bank name.
- Select bank branch.
- Enter account number.
- Enter account name.
- Click on save, and your bank account is automatically linked to your Astro Account.
After adding your bank account, Astro Africa can now pay you instantly whenever you request withdrawals from your Astro Account.