VANILLA GIFT CARD IN GHANA CEDIS: Are you in Ghana, but you were gifted a vanilla gift card? Have you tried using your vanilla gift cards in stores across Ghana, but it only proved futile? Do you want a safe space where you can utilize your vanilla gift card with zero risks? The answers to all your questions are entrenched in this article. By the time you are done reading this article, you will know how to make good use of vanilla gift cards in Ghana. ( VANILLA GIFT CARD IN GHANA CEDIS )
What are vanilla gift cards?
Vanilla gift cards are gift cards that can be used to purchase goods and services from the card’s issuer. Holders of vanilla gift cards can also use them to shop online, pay bills, and send funds to family and friends. Vanilla gift cards are perfect gifts for celebrations, and that is why your relatives abroad keep sending them to you.
While you would love to use your vanilla gift cards for shopping, it is pretty unfortunate that you can’t because there are no shops that accept them in Ghana. The safest and quickest way to utilize your vanilla gift cards in Ghana is to sell them for instant cash.
The only requirement to successfully trade gift cards for cedis in Ghana is a reliable and principled gift card exchange platform. A reliable exchange platform is one that you can always count on to fulfill all your gift card trading needs. On the other hand, a principled gift card trading platform always keeps to its promises of giving you a well-rounded trading experience.
VANILLA GIFT CARD IN GHANA CEDIS
If a platform promises you the best rates and instant payment, it should do its due diligence and always come through. A platform that cannot stick to its principles is the platform that you shouldn’t patronize. Because of this, Astro Africa has become the exchange platform of choice for most Ghanaians.
On Astro Africa, vanilla gift cards are listed as OneVanilla gift cards. You can sell vanilla gift cards for cash at the best rates and get paid instantly with no risk. Astro Africa also has a rates calculator integrated into its website to aid the easy calculation of gift cards in cedis. The current rates of vanilla gift cards on Astro Africa are primarily dependent on their subcategories.
There are three major subcategories of vanilla gift cards on Astro Africa: cash receipt, debit receipt, and activation or no receipt. Cash receipts usually have the highest rates. The current rates of all vanilla gift cards are listed below. ( VANILLA GIFT CARD IN GHANA CEDIS )
- USA onevanilla Cash receipt 100 -200- GHS4.68/$
- USA onevanilla Cash receipt 300-500- GHS4.90/$
- USA onevanilla debit receipt 100 -200- GHS4.68/$
- USA onevanilla debit receipt 300-500- GHS4.90/$
- USA onevanilla activation/no receipt 100-200- GHS4.25/$
- USA onevanilla activation/no receipt 300-500- GHS4.68/$
How to use the Astro Africa rates calculator
The Astro Africa rates calculator is an effortless feature to use. Let’s say you want to calculate the price of a $100 USA onevanilla cash receipt in Ghana cedis; here is what you will do.
- Visit the Astro Africac website.
- Click on check rates.
- Select currency (Ghana cedis).
- Select onevanilla as your gift card of choice in the “select gift card” section.
- In the “select card category” section, select USA onevanilla cash receipt.
- Input 100 as the amount of gift card you want to sell.
- Immediately, you will find the rate GHS468 displayed beneath your screen. You can use this same process for all your other gift cards.
How to sell vanilla gift cards on Astro Africa
To sell your vanilla gift cards on Astro Africa, you must first become a registered user. All you do is follow the instructions below.
- Visit the Astro Africa website on any browser of your choice.
- Click on trade now.
- Click on sign in to create an account by filling in the form.
- Immediately after you become a registered user, you will be automatically directed to your personalized dashboard, where you can sell gift cards.
- Click on sell gift cards, and a list of gift cards will be displayed.
- Select the vanilla gift card icon as the gift card you want to sell.
- Select wallet to credit (Ghana account).
- Select the gift card category.
- Input the dollar value of your gift card.
- Upload an image of the card and a note (optional).
- Click on submit on the upper part of your screen. Astro Africa will credit your account with your funds in less than five minutes.