Gift cards are a convenient alternative means of payment. Instead of filling in your debit cards and credit card information online, you can fill in your gift card information to pay for online services. Also, you can present your gift cards at physical retail stores and businesses that accept them as an alternative means of payment.
In Ghana, there are very few stores that accept gift cards as a means of payment, and that is why gift card owners are selling gift cards for cash on exchange platforms. To sell gift card for cash in Ghana is not an easy task because of the constant influx of gift card rippers that poses as exchange platforms.
New traders find it challenging to navigate the gift card industry in Ghana for fear of being scammed of their assets. Searching for a legit exchange platform to sell gift cards in Ghana is not easy, but finding one will solve 99.99% of your trading problems.
Astro Africa was created and launched to promote safe, secure, and quick gift card trading in Ghana. Astro Africa sells gift cards at the best rates, pays instantly without delay, and has built trust within its customer base. Astro Africa has all the best qualities to help you effectively navigate the gift card industry in Ghana without Stress.
On Astro Africa, you will enjoy safe trading, fantastic rates, 100% customer support, flexibility, and instant payments. Apart from the aforementioned features, the most outstanding feature embedded in the Astro Africa exchange platform is its gift card rates calculator.
It would be best if you had the Astro Africa gift card rates calculator because the rates of gift cards are constantly changing. Some of the factors that affect the rates of gift cards are discussed below.
- Demand and supply of the gift card: The rates of gift cards are constantly affected by their demand and supply. Some gift cards are in higher demand than others; the rate increases when the demand for a gift card is higher than its supply. Contradictorily, the rate decreases when the supply is significantly higher than the demand for a gift card. Gift cards like Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, Apple, Steam, and Sephora gift cards are always in high demand and usually have high rates.
- The exchange market: More often than not, the cedis-dollar exchange market is volatile and constantly changing because of foreign exchange. The cedis-dollar exchange rate usually affects the rates of gift cards because most gift cards are valued in the dollar.
- The currency of the gift card: Not all gift cards are in Dollars. Different gift cards in issued in different countries and currencies. Astro Africa clearly states the gift card currency and country on its rates calculator. USD gift cards have lower rates than GBP gift cards, and USD gift cards have higher rates than AUD gift cards and CAD gift cards.
- Type of gift card: The two major types of gift cards are physical and ecode gift cards or cash receipt and debit receipt gift cards. Physical and cash receipts gift cards usually have higher exchange rates than ecode and debit receipt gift cards. In a few instances, all the gift cards have the same rates and are sold at the same price on Astro Africa.
The volatility of gift card rates in Ghana has resulted in losses for several exchange platforms and traders and has resulted in selling gift cards at low rates. On the other hand, Astro Africa has created a solution to help its customers avoid losses by always selling gift cards at the best rates.
How to use the Astro Africa gift card rates calculator
The Astro Africa website is easy to navigate because it is user-friendly and intuitive. The rates calculator on Astro Africa is equally easy to use. All you have to do is follow the instructions given below.
- Visit the Astro Africa website.
- Click on check rates.
- Select currency, which is Ghana cedis in your case.
- Select the type of gift card.
- Select the subcategory of the gift card you own.
- Input the value of the gift card.
- The equivalent value of your gift card will displayed immediately below your screen.
Do you see that you did not need to stress your brain to calculate anything? This is why you should use Astro Africa. Astro Africa is the platform of easy and peace of mind. After checking your rates, you can go ahead to create an account and start trading your gift cards for cedis at sweet rates.