Ghana’s gift card trading industry is snowballing and has created financial opportunities for youths across the country. When you sell gift cards for cash in Ghana on an exchange platform, you get paid in Ghana cedis. The best exchange platforms to trade gift cards in Ghana have the following qualities.
- Best rates: A good exchange platform must sell gift cards at the best rates to help its customers maximize their profits. The rates are never stable, but it would not affect them so much on a customer-centric exchange platform.
- Instant payments: A good exchange platform pays your cash instantly and without delay. A platform that delays your payment is the one you shouldn’t trust.
- Security: Criminals have been known to hack gift card exchange platforms and steal traders’ assets. A good exchange platform must have efficient security measures in place to ensure that unauthorized third parties can divulge or steal your gift card assets.
- User-friendliness: A good exchange platform must not have a complex user interface. The user interface must be user-friendly and intuitive to aid easy and quick navigation.
- Customer service: A good exchange platform must have responsive customer service that can attend to the customers’ needs without delay.
Astro Africa is a gift card exchange platform that can provide you with the features mentioned above and many more. That is why you should sell your Sephora gift cards on Astro Africa. Believe it or not, Astro Africa is one of the very few apps in Ghana that sells Sephora gift cards at the best rates. If you know you want to make bountiful profits, then sell your Sephora gift cards on Astro Africa.
How much is a $50 USA Sephora gift card in cedis?
If you own a $100 USA Sephora gift card, you can sell it at the best rates on the Astro Africa gift cards exchange platform. The price of your $50 Sephora gift card on Astro Africa depends on the form of the gift card. So, is your Sephora gift card an e-code or a physical gift card? A Sephora physical gift card usually has a higher exchange rate than the ecode.
If you have a $50 USA Sephora physical gift card, it is worth GHS187.20 at the rate of GHS3.74/$ on Astro Africa. However, if it is an e-code, it is sold at the rate of GHS3.46/$, which makes your $50 Sephora gift card worth GHS172.80.
How much is a $100 USA Sephora physical gift card in Ghana?
USA Sephora physical gift cards are sold at the rate of GHS4.61/$ on Astro Africa, which is the best rate you can get in Ghana. Hence, the value of a $100 USA Sephora physical gift card is GHS460.80. When you trade gift cards for cash on Astro Africa, what you see is what you get because there are no hidden withdrawal and transaction charges.
How much is a $200 USA Sephora e-code gift card in Ghana cedis?
You can calculate the current rates of your $200 USA Sephora e-code gift code on Astro Africa by using its gift card rates calculator. It is an Astro Africa website feature that is very easy to use. All you have to do is follow the steps below:
- Visit the Astro Africa website.
- Click on check rates.
- Select “Ghana cedes” as currency.
- Select Sephora gift card as the type of gift card.
- Select “USA Sephora ecode 100 and 200” as the gift card category.
- Input $200 as the amount in USD, and the column below will display its rate and equivalent in Ghana cedis, which is GHS 4.32/$ and GHS864, respectively.
How to get started on Astro Africa
To start trading gift cards at the best rates on Astro Africa, follow the processes below.
- Visit the Astro Africa website.
- Click on trade now.
- Click on sign up.
- Fill in the registration form with your name and phone number.
- Input your valid email address.
- Input a password that includes numerals, alphabets, and symbols to make it strong and not easily guessed by rippers.
- If you were referred, ask the referee to send you their referral code so that Astro Africa can reward them.
- Click on create account to confirm your registration. Now that you are a registered member of Astro Africa, you can go ahead to trade your gift cards for cash.