1. Trade e-gift cards for cash in 2022 | Fast | Best rate - Astro

Trading your unwanted e-gift cards for cash in 2022

images 490

Trading your unwanted e-gift cards for cash in 2022

e-gift cards for cash in 2022: Did you know that approximately 80% of gift cards are spent within a year, leaving about 20% of gift cards unused after a full year from purchase? Are in Nigeria and you want to trade your unused gift card for cash? In this article, you will learn how to trade gift cards for cash and get paid instantly. 

kRMId80cg3mNXuRS3EPhVJZEOgMOxDzGGAKqTUTawxZGGMWUeel9D3nJsCav4XhJ0KxT VfQgOoqb9j3VWcCIvJlVpl xlb1c MAajMDPar9GIUHfO1nP2d c9REIWt D

Where can I exchange my gift card for cash?

In Nigeria, there are more than 500 different gift card exchange platforms. Of all the exchange platforms available in the country, only few have what it takes to provide the best gift card trading experience for traders. For this reason, it is important that you never settle for less.

Always look out for the exchange platforms that can provide you with the best rates. Instant payment, stellar customer service, multiple payment options, referral bonuses, and user-friendly user interface. This way, you can be sure that you are not getting scammed and use the platform with pride.

One of such exchange platform that encompasses everything you need on an exchange platform is Astro Africa. Astro Africa is the best gift card exchange platform in Nigeria. It uses its impeccable trading services and sweet rates to entice and draw all the gift card traders. It has all the features you are looking for in an exchange platform. When you trade on Astro Africa, you can effectively maximize your profits. This is because Astro Africa allows you to sell gift card at the best rates.

 e-gift cards for cash in 2022

Astro Africa supports multiple payment options. If you want to convert gift cards to cryptocurrency? Astro Africa got you. If you want to convert gift cards to naira and cedes, Astro Africa still got you. Astro Africa is diverse in its entirety. You will also find their diversity in the different types of gift cards sold on the platform. 

On Astro Africa you can sell the following gift cards for cash: Amazon, Amex Gold, Ebay, Google Play, Itunes, Nike, Nordstrom, One Vanilla, Sephora, Steam, Visa, Walmart and sams club, and Apple Store gift card. 

You will enjoy trading your gift cards on Astro Africa because the platform is easy to use and it is entirely intuitive. Specific instructions on how to trade gift cards for cash will be listed in the next section, do well to follow it and get paid instantly.

How to convert gift card to naira

To convert gift card to naira on Astro Africa, follow the steps below. 

  1. All new users should create an account an account on Astro Africa before proceeding to the next step.
  2. Log into your account with the email and password you used in creating the account. 
  3. Add a local bank account wallet by clicking add accounts/momo.
  4. Click on sell gift cards, and a list of gift cards will be displayed.
  5. Select the gift card you want to sell.
  6. Select wallet to credit (Which is a Nigerian wallet at this point).
  7. Select the gift card category.
  8. Choose the category best suits the gift card you have
  9. Input the amount of the gift card.
  10. Upload an image of the card and a note (optional).
  11. Click on the red submit button, and Astro Africa will credit your account immediately.

How to check gift card rate in Nigeria

To check the price of gift card in Nigeria requires a gift card rates calculator. This is because the rates of gift cards are very flexible due to the volatility of the exchange market. Astro Africa recognized the difficulty to keep up with the current rates of gift cards and decided to add a unique feature to its platform called a rates calculator.

A rates calculator is like a gift card converter. All you have to do is input your gift card information and the equivalent of your gift card in naira will be displayed. Follow the steps below to use Astro Africa rates calculator.

  • Visit the Astro Africa website.
  • Click on check rates.
  • Input all the information that is required of you like type of gift card and its subcategory.
  • Input the dollar amount of your gift card.
  • Immediately, the Nigerian equivalent will be displayed underneath your screen.

Bonus tip: After converting gift cards to Bitcoin on Astro Africa, you might want to convert the Bitcoin to cash after a while. Dart Africa is the best cryptocurrency exchange to sell Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for cash. Dart Africa is an Affiliate platform of Astro Africa, so you will love trading on the platform.