A PlayStation gift card is a closed-loop gift card that can be used to purchase gaming and in-gaming items from the PlayStation store. For a game-savvy individual, this gift card is the best gift they could ever receive. Consider gifting your gamer friends a PlayStation gift card. With a PlayStation gift card, you will get access to new games, memberships and many benefits. It works with anything that has a PlayStation network, even the latest ps5.
How to check Playstation gift card balance online
PlayStation Store gift card balance check online by going to the PlayStation Store Voucher page. Once there, go to the “Redeem a PlayStation Store voucher” section to check your card balance. You can check the PlayStation Store gift card balance online on our website or call PlayStation Store at 1-800-345-7669, provide your gift Playstation gift card code and PIN by following the prompt, and your gift card balance will be provided. You can also visit any PlayStation Store and ask a cashier to check your balance.
How to Redeem Playstation Gift Cards in Ghana
To redeem a Playstation gift card in Ghana, you will need a gift card exchange Platform like Astro Africa. On Astro Africa, you can easily and conveniently redeem your gift cards by trading them for cash and crypto.
Astro Africa is a reliable and trustworthy exchange platform. It supports various payment options, including Nigerian naira, Ghanian cedis, Bitcoin, USDT, Dogecoin, and other cryptocurrencies. Astro Africa has terrific features that set it apart from other gift card exchange platforms in Ghana. These features include fantastic rates, good customer support, robust security, handsome referral bonuses, and an intuitive user interface.
How to get started on Astro Africa
Before you can sell gift cards on Astro Africa, you need to create an account. Follow the processes below to become a registered user.
- Visit the Astro Africa website.
- Click on trade now.
- Click on sign up.
- Fill in the registration form with your name and phone number.
- Input your valid email address.
- Input a password that includes numerals, alphabets, and symbols to make it strong and not easily guessed by rippers.
- If you were referred, ask the referee to send you their referral code so that Astro Africa can reward them.
- Click on create account to confirm your registration. Now that you are a registered member of Astro Africa, you can go ahead to trade your gift cards for cash.
How to add a bank account to your Astro Africa wallet
When you become a registered user on Astro Africa, you become eligible for the Astro Africa wallet. For every transaction you make, your Astro Africa wallet will be funded with the proceeds. The only way you can gain access to the funds is if you add a local bank account to the wallet. That way, you can withdraw funds whenever you need it. Follow the instructions below to add a local bank account to your Astro Africa wallet.
- Log into your account on the Astro Africa website.
- Click on add account/MoMo.
- Select account type, which could be Nigerian bank accounts, Ghana mobile money, crypto wallet or Ghana accounts. Select Ghana accounts in this case.
- Select bank branch.
- Enter your account number.
- Enter your account name.
- Click on save, and your bank account becomes linked to your Astro Africa wallet.
Note: it is essential to enter a valid and active bank account to avoid delays in payments.
How to sell gift cards on Astro Africa for cedis
Converting gift cards on Astro Africa is as easy as creating an account on the platform. All you need is your email address and few personal details. Kindly follow the steps below to trade gift cards for cash on Astro Africa.
- Log into your account with the email and password you used in creating the account.
- Click on sell gift cards, and a list of gift cards will be displayed.
- Select Playstation gift card as the gift card you want to sell.
- Select wallet to credit (Ghanaian wallet).
- Select the gift card category.
- Input the amount of the gift card.
- Upload an image of the card and a note (optional).
- Click on submit on the upper part of your screen. By clicking submit, you confirm that you have approved the transaction and are in compliance with Astro Africa rules. In less than 5 minutes, Astro Africa will credit your account.