Gift cards are prepaid cards that are distributed by Razer to serve as an alternative means of payment for its customers. With a Razer gold gift card, you can purchase games and in-game content to get more bang for your buck—including getting rewarded with Razer Silver and exclusive game deals. Apart from redeeming Razer gold gift cards in Razer stores, you can also sell it for cash or crypto on an exchange platform as you will find in the latter part of this article.
How to activate Razer gold gift card
Razer gold gift cards needs to be activated before making purchases. If you try to use your Razer gold gift cards before activation, it would be rejected or marked as invalid. To activate, follow the steps.
- Visit gold.razer.com and sign into your Razer Gold account.
- Click on [Reload Now] and select Razer Gold PIN as your payment method.
- Input the PIN and click next.
- Complete the 2-step authentication.
- You can Start spending your Razer Gold and earn Razer Silver in the process.
How to check Razer gold gift card balance
To check your Razer gold gift card balance, visit https://www.razer.com/razer-gift-card. Scroll down the page, input the card’s details in the field sections and click on Check Balance.
Uses of Razer gold gift card in Nigeria
In Nigeria, Razer gold gift cards are not used in the same way they are used in the United States. Instead of redeeming Razer gold gift cards in Razer physical or online stores, they are exchanged for cash or cryptocurrency.
When you sell your gift cards for cash or cryptocurrency in Nigeria, you get the most out of that gift card especially if the exchange platform is legit. Most exchange platforms only support gift card exchange for cash in naira. There are very few platforms that supports gift card exchange for cryptocurrency. One of the few platforms are Astro Africa.
Astro Africa is the best gift card exchange platform in Nigeria. The platform is known for helping Nigeria gift card traders achieve their trading goals by selling gift cards at the best rates. Astro Africa is the exchange platform of the free because it doesn’t charge transaction and withdrawals fees like other platforms.
If you are looking to earn on Astro Africa without trading, you can start by referring your friends and family to the platform and get paid per referral. On Astro Africa, you will also enjoy their responsive customer service, multiple payment options, user friendly and intuitive interface, rates calculator, and fast payment.
How to convert Razer gold gift cards to cash or cryptocurrency
To sell your Razer gold gift cards to cash or crypto on Astro Africa, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Astro Africa platform on the web or download the app from Google Playstore to create an account if you’re a new user.
- Log into your account with your email address and password after creating an account.
- Add a local bank account or Bitcoin wallet to your Astro Africa wallet by clicking on add account/momo. This step is very important because it would determine the speed of your payment.
- Click on sell gift cards to start selling gift cards.
- Select Razer gold gift card as the type of gift card you want to sell.
- Select the wallet you want your funds to be paid into. It could be a Nigerian, Ghanaian, or bitcoin wallet.
- Select the subcategory of the gift card you have.
- Input the amount of the gift card in dollars and the naira or cedis equivalent will pop up immediately.
- Upload a clear picture of the gift card if it’s a physical gift card and screenshot the email containing the gift card code if it’s an ecode gift card.
- Click on submit. By clicking submit, you agree to Astro Africa’s terms of trade, and your account will be credited immediately. In case there’s any delay in payment, call the Astro Africa customer service and they will have it sorted out.
Bonus tip: Astro Africa has an affiliate platform called Dart Africa, where you can sell your cryptocurrencies for cash. The platform is easy to use, like Astro Africa, and you would enjoy transacting on it.