Coinbase is a cryptocurrency exchange that is similar to Binance in several ways but still not as sophisticated. On Coinbase, you can buy and sell popular crypto assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, and Tether. Coinbase supports a limited array of cryptocurrencies but there are over 120 different crypto assets on the platform. As time progresses, this number is expected to increase as more cryptocurrency will be added.
This article was written to question the payment options available on Coinbase. Gift card holders want to know if Coinbase allows gift cards to be exchanged for Bitcoin.
Does Coinbase accept gift cards as a payment option?
With the popularity that the gift card industry have garnered over the years, most crypto exchange platforms were expected to include gift cards as a payment option on their platform. Whole most of them have succumbed to the expectations, others have not. One of such platforms that have not yielded is Coinbase. Coinbase only accepts fiat currencies and other cryptocurrencies as payment options for the purchase of Bitcoin.
Coinbase does not accept gift cards as a means of payment. However, it does accept some prepaid cards as a payment method on their site, as long as they have a linked billing address. Visa and MasterCard cards are the only accepted prepaid cards on Coinbase. No other type of prepaid cards are accepted because Coinbase requires verifiable billing addresses linked to the cards.
Where can I buy Bitcoin with gift cards instantly?
As mentioned earlier, there are several exchange platforms that have accepted gift cards as a means of payment for Bitcoin. Some of them include Patricia Glover app, Coincola, Astro Africa, Presmit, and Paxful. Of all these platforms, the best exchange platform is Astro Africa.
What is Astro Africa?
Astro Africa is the best site to sell gift cards for bitcoin in Nigeria and Ghana. It is customer-oriented in every ramification seeing that it always puts the trading needs of its customers first above anything else.
On Astro Africa, you can convert gift cards to Bitcoin at the best rates to help you maximize your profits. You don’t need to worry about getting scammed or ripped because Astro Africa is 100% legit and reliable.
It is not only Bitcoin that is the available payment option on Astro Africa. Astro Africa also accepts, USDT, Dogecoin, Naira, and cedis. Astro Africa is available on both the web and as an application. You can download the app from Google Playstore, install it, and get started. The website is not a water-down version of the app in any way. Hence, anyone you decide to use will give you the complete Astro Africa trading experience.
Astro Africa sells gift cards at the best rates to help you maximize your profits. Even more, you get paid instantly without delays. The platform is secured with robust security technologies to help you protect your assets against unauthorized third parties.
To trade gift cards for Bitcoin on Astro Africa, follow the instructions given below.
- Visit the Astro Africa platform to create an account if you’re a new user. If you are not a new user, jump to the next step.
- After creating an account, log into your account with your email address and password.
- Add a local bank account or Bitcoin wallet to your Astro Africa wallet by clicking on add account/momo.
- Click on sell gift cards to start selling gift cards.
- Select the gift card you want to sell.
- Select the wallet you want your funds to be paid into. It could be a Nigerian, Ghanaian, or bitcoin wallet.
- Select the subcategory of the gift card you have.
- Enter the amount of the gift card.
- Upload a clear picture of the gift card if it’s a physical gift card and screenshot the gift card code if it’s an ecode gift card.
- Click on submit. By clicking submit, you agree to Astro Africa’s terms of trade, and your account will be credited immediately.
Bonus tip: Astro Africa has an affiliate platform called Dart Africa, where you can sell your cryptocurrencies for cash. The platform is easy to use, like Astro Africa, and you would enjoy transacting on it.