How to Redeem AMEX Gift Cards Online
Redeem AMEX Gift Cards Online: AMEX gift card is short for American Express Business gift card. Amex gift card is distributed by American Express, an American multinational company that provides payment cards. One general misconception surrounding Amex gift cards is that they can be used to withdraw money from the ATM. Only American Express debit cards can be used at the ATM. Amex gift cards cannot be used to withdraw cash from the ATM like every other gift card.
The major reason the Amex gift card is unique is that it is an open loop gift card and can be used to purchase items from almost any store that accepts it. It is not limited in any way like closed loop gift cards that are only restricted for use to the businesses that issued them.
Amex gift cards do not expire. There’s a five-year rule of expiration on other gift cards, but Amex gift cards do not follow the rule. This means you can keep your Amex gift card as you want without fear of losing your funds. There are two major forms of Amex gift cards. It’s either you have a physical or digital Amex gift card.
Physical Amex gift cards are in plastic forms and usually gold or blue. It can be presented for purchase at retail stores or restaurants. The code for the card is generally covered with a silver foil on the back and should only be scraped off by you when you are ready to redeem the gift card. The digital Amex gift card only exists in emails and is faster to get. You can receive your digital Amex gift card two hours after ordering, and it will be sent to your mail. Digital Amex gift cards can be used to shop online and in physical shops to pay for goods and services.
How to sell Amex gift cards for cash in Nigeria
Very few Nigerian stores accept Amex gift cards, and these stores are usually found in the big cities. So, what happens to gift card holders in smaller cities? The ultimate solution is for them to sell their Amex gift cards for cash on an exchange platform. The money made from the sales can then be used to purchase anything they want.
Exchange platforms are everywhere in Nigeria. It’s like a new one is launched every day and might make the decision-making process for you quite challenging. That is why we decided to screen platforms and decided that Astro Africa is the right platform for you. Astro Africa is a unique exchange platform that cares about its customers. You can see their care in the way they sell gift cards at the best rates and the swift response of their customer service.
If you want to make quick gains from your Amex gift card, trade your gift cards on Astro Africa. Astro Africa sells gift cards at over 90% of their face value, no matter how volatile the exchange market has become. Because the exchange market is volatile, gift card rates are never constant. This makes it difficult for most traders to keep up with exchange rates. Astro Africa got you covered with its rates calculator feature that allows you to calculate the current rates of your gift cards without stress.
Follow the steps below to sell your Amex gift cards on Astro Africa.
- Create an account on Astro Africa. You can use the website or download the mobile app from Google Playstore.
- After creating an account, you will be redirected to your dashboard. You can upload a profile picture or change your username to personalize your dashboard.
- Before selling gift cards, add a local bank account if you are selling gift cards for cash. Add a crypto wallet if you’re selling gift cards for Bitcoin.
- Click on sell gift cards. The icons of different gift cards will pop up. Select Amex gold gift card.
- Select the account you want your gift cards to be paid into.
- Select the subcategory of the Amex gift card.
- Input the amount of your gift card.
- Upload a clear photo of the gift card code on your physical Amex gift card or screenshot the digital code.
- Input a note.
- Click on submit and Astro Africa will verify your transaction and pay you.