How to Exchange Your Sephora Gift Card for Ghanaian Cedis
Sephora Gift Card for Ghanaian Cedis: If you are cosmetic-savvy or you are looking for the perfect gift for a cosmetic-savvy individual, then a Sephora gift card is the best gift to buy. In this article, you will learn all about Sephora gift cards and the best way to trade them for cash in Ghana.
What is the Sephora gift card used for?
Sephora is a beauty company that stocks the latest beauty products from Fenty, First Aid Beauty, NARS cosmetics, Drunk Elephant, Olaplex, and lots more for different skin and hair types. Sephora issues out gift cards to its customers to make purchases, especially online purchases, easier. With your Sephora gift card, you can buy any beauty product from Sephora.
Sephora gift cards are only redeemable in their US and Canada stores at Sephora.com, Sephora mobile apps, and Sephora spots inside JCPenny stores. Sephora gift cards do not expire and cannot be reloaded. Once the funds on your card are exhausted, the card is useless. In cases where your card gets stolen or destroyed, Sephora will not replace the value of your gift card.
Sephora gift cards are in two primary forms, namely physical and digital Sephora gift cards. Physical gift cards have higher denominations than their digital counterparts and are sent through your mailbox. Digital gift cards, on the other hand, are delivered to the email you provided and can be used for online and physical shopping.
You can buy Sephora gift cards online or in physical Sephora stores. It can also be purchased on Amazon and Walmart.
How to activate Sephora gift cards online
Redeeming your Sephora gift cards is the first you should do when you receive them. Without redeeming the code first, your gift card might be declined at the point of purchase. Hence, follow the steps below to redeem your gift cards.
- Visit Sephora’s official website or download the app.
- Click on redeem gift card.
- Enter your gift card code and PIN in the spaces provided. Click on redeem, and your Sephora gift card is activated immediately.
How to convert Sephora gift cards to Ghanaian cedis
There are no Sephora stores in Ghana, but you can convert your Sephora gift cards to cash and use the proceeds to buy cosmetics from stores around you.
To sell your Sephora gift cards, you will need an exchange platform. There are several exchange platforms in Ghana, but the best is Astro Africa. Astro Africa is a customer-centric gift card exchange platform that was created to help Ghanaians enjoy the best trading experience. The platform is easy to use with its simple user interface. It is available on the web and as an app on Google playstore. This means that you can exchange your gift cards for Ghanaian Cedis on Astro Africa at all times.
The customer service of Astro Africa is top-notch as they are always online 24/7 to help users navigate the platform and to proffer solutions. Your assets on Astro Africa are 100% safe and cannot be accessed by scammers. Astro Africa has never had a security problem because it is constantly upgrading its security systems. Referral bonuses are a given when you decide to trade your gift cards on Astro Africa. For every new member you refer that executes a transaction, Astro Africa will pay you.
Astro Africa also has a rates calculator that allows you to calculate the current rates of your gift cards with ease. You can calculate your gift card rates by visiting the Astro Africa website, clicking on check rates, filling in the required information, and the naira equivalent of your gift card will be displayed.
To sell your gift cards on Astro Africa, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Astro Africa platform to create an account if you’re a new user.
- After creating an account, log into your account with your email address and password.
- Add a local bank account to your Astro Africa wallet by clicking on add account/momo.
- Click on sell gift cards to start selling gift cards.
- Select Sephora gift cards as the type of gift card you want to sell.
- Select the wallet you want your funds to be paid into. It could be a Nigerian, Ghanaian, or bitcoin wallet.
- Select the subcategory of the Sephora gift card you have.
- Enter the amount of the gift card.
- Upload a clear picture of the gift card if it’s a physical Sephora gift card and screenshot the gift card code if it’s an ecode Walmart gift card.
- Click on submit. By clicking submit, you agree to Astro Africa’s terms of trade, and your account will be credited immediately.