The Best Place to Spend Your Gift Cards in Ghana
Spend Your Gift Cards in Ghana: Gift card trading in Ghana is at an all-time high. It has become an alternate source of income for many Ghanaians since it gained popularity. In the wake of this development, many traders have created gift card exchange apps and websites with the primary aim of automating the gift card exchange process.
If you have ever sold your gift cards on a reliable exchange platform, you can attest that it involves very easy steps. However, not every exchange platform is concerned with promoting ease and speed in the gift card exchange industry. Some platforms are better than others, while some are just out to scam you.
Fake gift card exchange platforms are very difficult to eliminate in the Ghanaian gift card trading industry because they usually pose as legit exchange platforms. These fake platforms make promises that are often too good to be true to lure you and run away with your gift cards. Some even go the extra mile of paying you after the first trade but scam you after the second. It is imperative that gift card traders look out for these platforms and avoid them. You can even report their social media accounts, so they don’t have the platform to scam other traders.
There are several good exchange platforms to trade gift cards in Ghana, but in this article, we’ll introduce you to the best exchange platform. The best place to sell gift cards in Ghana is Astro Africa.
Why you should trade gift cards on Astro Africa
Astro Africa is the best gift card exchange platform in Ghana because it helps traders to maximize their profits. More than 90% of the gift card traders are in the business for the profits, and Astro Africa is dedicated to ensuring that their needs are always met by selling gift cards at the best rates.
The platform has a simple and well-curated user interface that makes it easy for anyone to navigate. The mobile app version of the platform is only available on Google playstore, and you can start trading immediately after installation. After every trade, Astro Africa will credit your account immediately to prevent panic.
Its customer support team and security technology are also top-notch. If you have complaints about Astro Africa services, you can direct them to the customer service team, and they’ll have it sorted out. These features are enough to convince you, but the feature that would enthrall you most is the referral bonus. For every trader you refer to the platform, Astro Africa will reward you handsomely.
How to sell gift cards on Astro Africa
Astro Africa supports multiple payment options, namely Naira, Cedis, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies. To get started, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Astro Africa platform to create an account if you’re a new user. You could also download the mobile app from Google Playstore so that you can always trade gift cards on the Go.
- After creating an account, log into your account with your email address and password.
- Add a local bank account or crypto wallet to your Astro Africa wallet by clicking on add account/momo. After clicking on add account/momo, add your bank account details by inputting your account number and account name.
- Click on sell gift cards to start selling gift cards, and icons representing all the gift cards will pop up.
- Select the gift card you have as the type of gift card you want to sell.
- Select the wallet you want your funds to be paid into. It could be a Nigerian, Ghanaian, or bitcoin wallet.
- Select the subcategory of the gift card you have. Subcategories depend on the country the gift card was issued (UK or USA), the form (physical or ecode), or the receipt type (cash or debit).
- Enter the amount of the gift card.
- Upload a clear picture of the gift card if it’s a physical gift card and screenshot the gift card code if it’s an ecode gift card.
- Click on submit. By clicking submit, you agree to Astro Africa’s terms of trade, and your account will be credited immediately. If there’s any delay in payment, you can always call Astro Africa customer service to have it sorted out.