How to get the best Steam gift card rates in Ghana
Steam gift card rates in Ghana: Steam is an international online gaming company. It distributes gift cards to gamers across the world to make the purchase of gaming software and downloadables easier and quick. Avid gamers would love receiving Steam gift cards as gifts more than anything.
In Ghana, Steam doesn’t have subsidiary companies and this might make Steam gift cards useless to gamers. However, Steam gift cards can be sold for cash to online vendors. The money realized from the transactions can then be used to buy game consoles and other gaming accessories.
When you want to sell Steam cards, it’s important that you find a gift card vendor or exchange platform that sells gift cards at the best rates. It is true that the rates of gift cards depend on the exchange market but it is also true that most exchange platforms sells gift cards at ridiculously low rates so that they can profit more.
A platform like Astro Africa is needed in these times because it sells gift cards at the best rates which is over 90% of the gift card’s face value. It has a rates calculator that is constantly updated with for current rates to help traders keep track of the volatile rates of gift cards.
How to calculate the rates of Steam gift cards
Astro Africa has a gift card rates calculator embedded in its platform. The rates calculator can be used to calculate the current rates of your gift cards without you stressing.
The rates of Steam gift cards is affected by their demand and supply. Whenever there is an increase in demand, the rates increases. A decrease in demand means a decrease in the rates of the gift card. To use the gift card rates calculator, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Astro Africa website.
- Click on check rates.
- Input all the information that is required of you, which includes the name and subcategory of the gift card.
- Input the dollar amount of your gift card.
- Immediately, the Nigerian equivalent will be displayed underneath your screen.
All the Steam gift cards available on Astro Africa are listed below together with their rates per $100 in Ghana cedis
- USA steam physical 20- 200- GHS 453.60
- USA steam ecode 20- 200- GHS 424.80
- EURO steam physical 20- 200- GHS 475.20
- EURO steam ecode 20- 200- GHS 453.60
- UK Steam physical 20- 200- GHS 547.20
- UK Steam ecode 20- 200- GHS 547.20
- Canada (CAD) steam physical 20- 200- GHS 345.60
- Canada (CAD) steam ecode 20- 200- GHS 309.60
- New Zealand (NZD) steam physical 20- 200- GHS 244.80
- New Zealand (NZD) ecode 20- 200- GHS 216.00
- Switzerland (CHF) physical 20- 200- GHS 460.80
- Switzerland (CHF) ecode 20- 200- GHS 439.20
- Australia steam (AUD) physical 20- 200- GHS 338.40
- Australia (AUD) ecode 20- 200- GHS 316.80
How to sell Steam gift cards for cash or crypto
You can sell Steam gift cards on Astro Africa, and get paid immediately by following steps below.
- Visit the Astro Africa platform on the web or download the app on Google playstore to create an account if you’re a new user.
- After creating an account, log into your account with your email address and password.
- Add a local bank account to your Astro Africa wallet by clicking on add account/momo.
- Click on sell gift cards to start selling gift cards.
- Select Steam gift cards as the type of gift card you want to sell.
- Select the wallet you want your funds to be paid into. It could be a Nigerian, Ghanaian, or bitcoin wallet. Select Nigerian wallet in this case.
- Select the subcategory of the gift card you have.
- Enter the amount of the gift card.
- Upload a clear picture of the gift card if it’s a physical steam gift card and screenshot the gift card code if it’s an ecode steam gift card.
- Click on submit. By clicking submit, you agree to Astro Africa’s terms of trade, and your account will be credited in less than five minutes.
Bonus tip: Astro Africa has an affiliate platform called Dart Africa, where you can sell your cryptocurrencies for cash. The platform is easy to use, like Astro Africa, and you would enjoy transacting on it.