How To Buy Bitcoin With A Visa Gift Card. A Step by Step Guide
Buy Bitcoin With A Visa Gift Card: Whether you’re new to the world of cryptocurrency or not, if you have a gift card lying around, you’ve probably thought about how to turn it into a cryptocurrency. Most people will find that selling their gift card online for cash and then using that cash to buy bitcoin or ether is the easiest way to do this.
However, due to the evolvement of gift cards, you can now use a gift card to get bitcoin directly. In this article, we will explain the process involved in purchasing bitcoin with a gift card.
What is your Visa Gift Card?
Your Visa Gift Card is a pre-paid Visa card that can be used at any store that accepts Visa Debit Cards around the world. The value of the card is loaded when you buy it, and you can only spend as much as the person who bought it put on the card.
How does Visa Gift Card work?
Make sure you know how much money is left on the card, then choose “credit” and sign for the purchase. For the debit option to work, you need a PIN. Since the card doesn’t come with a PIN, you’ll need to set one up before making a purchase so that you can use the debit option.
Is trading possible with a visa card?
You can use a Visa gift card to buy Bitcoin, Litecoin, and other alt-coins. To do this, go to a store near you that sells Visa gift cards and buy the amount you want to change into cryptocurrency. Then, you need to find a crypto marketplace (exchange or marketplace) that lets you pay with gift cards.
To trade gift cards in Nigeria and Ghana, you need a platform like Astro Africa that is reliable and trustworthy. Astro Africa is a platform that is safe, easy, and secure. It was made to make exchanging money and making payments easier and smoother. As soon as your card is confirmed on the Astro platform, payment is made right away.
A step by step guide on how to buy bitcoin with a visa gift card on Astro Africa
Complex platforms can put people off when they want to buy or sell gift cards for bitcoin. But on the Astro Africa platform, it is very easy to trade gift cards for bitcoin because the platform is well organised and easy to use. The platform is so easy to use that even people who are new to the crypto industry can figure out how to use it.
This section shows you how to quickly convert gift cards into bitcoins.
Step 1: Create an account on Astro Africa
This is the most important step because you can’t do anything on the platform if you don’t have an Astro Africa account.
- Go to the Astro Africa websites or the Play Store to get the app.
- Click “trade now” and then “sign up.” On the page where you sign up, you’ll find a form to fill out. Fill in the information that’s asked for. If you already have an Astro Africa account, you can access it by clicking “Sign In” and entering the necessary information.
- When you’re done filling out the form, click “Submit.”
- When you click “submit,” you are automatically signed up for Astro Africa and can move on to step two.
Step 2: Go to your account and sign in.
Enter your email address and password to get into your account. When you click “Trade Now,” you’ll be taken to your dashboard.
Step 3: Click “sell gift cards for Bitcoin.”
When you click on “Sell Gifts for Bitcoin” in the toolbar, the gift cards that Astro Africa can accept will be shown. Choose the card you’d like to trade.
Step 4: Give information about the gift card
- Before you can finish your transaction, you have to fill in the needed information about the gift card and the type of wallet. Click on Bitcoin wallet in the “Select Wallet” box.
- Choose the subcategory “Gift Card” and enter the dollar value of the gift card. You can upload a picture of the gift card and add a note if you want to. When you click “Submit,” your account will be updated in a few minutes.
- There! With only four steps, you can finish a process that could be hard to do on its own. If you don’t know how much your gift card is worth, you can use Astro Africa’s rates calculator to find out. The trading platform has thought of everything that could go wrong and given you ways to deal with it.