How to buy USDT with eBay gift card
buy USDT with eBay gift card: With 26 years of experience, eBay is by far one of the best places to buy things online. On the platform, you can buy anything from the comfort of your own home.
It’s no surprise that gift cards from this company are one of the most popular cards. Even though eBay gift cards are popular, there are occasions when you can’t use them again. In these cases, you might want to trade them for cash or store them as crypto on a decentralised platform.
Tether USDT is one of the easiest and safest currency to trade your eBay gift card for. Once you know how it is done, it’s not hard to trade your eBay gift card for USDT. But first, let’s take a look at why USDT is a good choice.
Tether USDT is a cryptocurrency that is always equal to a dollar. The Ethereum blockchain was used to make and run the digital currency. The following reasons will help you understand why you should trade your eBay gift card for USDT.
It is a Stable coin
Because USDT is a Stable coin, it is safe to trade your eBay gift card for it. This means that the coin will always be worth a dollar and will never lose value.
It’s a form Forex
Since one USDT is equal to one dollar, people in Nigeria and Ghana can exchange their eBay gift cards for USDT to save dollars. You can always trade USDT for dollars and sell it when exchange rates are high on the Forex market.
It’s on a platform with no central control
The USDT operates on the Ethereum blockchain, which is a decentralized platform. So the policies of the government do not affect USDT.
Before selling, you have to check the balance on your eBay gift card to make sure it hasn’t been used up.
How to convert your eBay gift card for USDT
eBay cardholders can trade with someone who wants to give them USDT in exchange for a gift card. But how likely are you to find that person? This is why there are online platforms that buy gift cards for crypto or cash. You can sell your eBay gift cards on these platforms for USDT. An Example of such platform is Astro Africa
Astro Africa is one of the best exchange platforms when it comes to things like good rates, good security, and other things. Here are some good reasons to trade with astro Africa.
- At Astro Africa, we look out for the needs and interests of our customers. Even though it may be hard for a beginner to trade crypto, Astro Africa’s platform is easy enough for traders of all levels.
- The strong security features of Astro Africa keep your things safe. Once your transaction is approved, the money will be added to your wallet right away.
- When it comes to Astro Africa, we know that any delay in the transaction process can cause worry. To speed up the process, we make sure the transaction is quick and easy.
- It’s hard to get a fair price for your gift card on the exchange market. Astro Africa has the best prices because we care about our customers. If you’re not sure, you can use our rates calculator to find out what the current exchange rate is for any gift card.
Having been assured of the legitimacy of Astro Africa, here are steps involved in trading your eBay card for USDT on astro Africa.
Step 1: Sign up for an Astro Africa account.
This is the most important step because you can’t buy or sell anything on the platform until you sign up as a user. To sign up for Astro Africa, do the following:
- Go to the website and click “trade now,” then “sign up.” On the sign-up page, you’ll find the registration form. Fill in the required information, which includes your first and last names, username, valid email address, and password.
- Click “Submit” after filling out the form.
- When you click “submit,” you are automatically signed up for Astro Africa and can move on to step two.
Step 2: Sign in to your account
- You can get into your account by using your email address and password. Click “Trade Now,” and you will be taken to your dashboard.
Step 3: Trade gift cards for USDT.
- When you click “sell gift cards” on the toolbar, all the gift cards that Astro Africa accept will be shown. Choose the gift card you want.
Step 4: Fill in the information about the gift card
- Before you can finish your transaction, you must first give the required information about your gift card and the type of wallet. Choose USDT wallet where it says “Select wallet to credit.”
- Choose “gift card” from the list of subcategories and enter the value of the card in dollars. You can add a note and a clear picture of your gift card. Click “Submit,” and your wallet will be credited immediately after the transaction is approved.