Are you in possession of iTunes gift cards? Did you know that you can exchange iTunes gift cards for money? The answer is yes! You can make easy money from selling your gift cards for cash on your preferred exchange platform. Even more, gift card trading has been made very easy, as you’ll find in the latter part of this article.
What are iTunes gift cards?
iTunes gift cards are like every other gift card. The most significant difference between iTunes gift cards and the others is the retail company that distributed them. iTunes gift cards are prepaid cards used to purchase online content from the Apple Store. If you own an iPhone or any iOS device, you can use iTunes gift cards to buy music, books, and other software.
Apple Inc. distributes both iTunes and Apple gift cards, which differ from each other. While Apple gift cards can be used to purchase Apple hardware like iPhones, MacBooks, and iPads, iTunes gift cards can only be used to purchase Apple software like music, books, and movies.
So, if you own an Apple device, you can use your iTunes gift cards instead of using your credit cards for Apple Music and other in-app purchases.
How to check iTunes gift card balance online
Before you exchange iTunes gift cards for money, it’s essential to check your gift card balance online. Follow the steps below.
- Open the iTunes app on your iPhone or MacBook.
- If you’re not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID.
- At the top of the iTunes interface, click Store. If you have a balance, the amount will appear underneath your name.
How to exchange iTunes gift cards for money
iTunes gift cards are one of the few gift cards with high rates in Nigeria. Hence, exchanging them for naira is very profitable. There are different forms of iTunes gift cards, namely physical and digital. The physical and digital iTunes gift cards can be traded for cash in Nigeria.
You’ll need an exchange platform to exchange iTunes gift cards for money. The gift card industry has continued to boom for more than five years. With the increased popularity, several gift card exchange platforms have been created and launched, which has given scammers opportunities to flourish.
Nowadays, scammers are posing as exchange platforms to scam traders of their assets. The only way to avoid them is to conduct proper research before using any exchange platform.
Even in the middle of the mess, there are gift card exchange platforms that have continued to portray integrity. One of them is Astro Africa, the best gift card exchange platform in Nigeria. Astro Africa embedded some of the best features on its website to make trading easier for Nigerians and other Africans.
These features are listed below.
- Astro Africa sells gift cards at the best rates. When you exchange iTunes gift cards for money, you will get your money’s worth.
- The customer service team on Astro Africa responds to all customer inquiries and fulfils them promptly.
- Astro Africa allows you to sell gift cards for cash and get paid instantly.
- The platform supports a wide array of gift cards and multiple payment options like Nigerian naira, Ghanaian cedes, and cryptocurrencies.
- If you have been scared to exchange iTunes gift cards for money in Nigeria because of security issues, you don’t have to be anymore. The Astro Africa website is fortified with top-rated security technology to prevent scammers from accessing your assets.
- Astro Africa also incentivizes its customers with referral bonuses. This means that whenever you refer traders to Astro Africa, you will get paid.
- Astro Africa also has an automated rates calculator that allows you to calculate the current rates of your gift cards without stress.
Now that we have been able to convince you about the capabilities and strength of the Astro Africa platform, the next step is to teach you how to navigate the platform and exchange iTunes gift cards for money.
See Also: Fun ways to spend your iTunes gift card
How to sell iTunes gift cards on Astro Africa
Follow the steps below to sell your iTunes gift cards on Astro Africa.
- Create an account on Astro Africa using your full name, email address, and password
- Log into your account with the email and password you used in creating the account.
- Click on sell gift cards, and a list of gift cards will be displayed.
- Select the iTunes gift card as the gift card you want to sell.
- Select wallet to credit (Nigerian wallet).
- Select the iTunes gift card category.
- Enter the value of the gift card.
- Upload an image of the card.
- Add an optional note.
- Click on submit on the upper screen to confirm your transaction. Astro Africa can credit your account immediately.
How much is €100 iTunes card in naira
Currently, a €100 iTunes gift card is sold for 36,000 naira on Astro Africa.
How much is a $100 iTunes card in naira
Presently, a $100 iTunes gift card is sold for 35,280 and 25,200 for physical and ecode gift cards, respectively.