What is a Steam Card?
Sell UK Steam Card online: A Steam card is similar to other gift cards you might know about, but it’s a card that can only be used to buy credit on the Steam platform, a gaming platform. It can then be used to purchase games and other content available there.
The two types of Steam cards are physical cards and E-codes. Physical cards come in denominations of $20, $30, $50, and $100 and can be bought from retail stores. But the digital E-code types are sent to your email address and offered in denominations of $5, $10, $25, $50 and $100; those are purchased from the Steam platform. Just like most gift cards, Steam gift cards are also available in various countries, we have USA Steam cards, UK Steam cards, Canadian and European gift cards.
It’s important to remember that before the credit balance on your Steam card can be used to buy anything on Steam, you must activate the code first.
How To Activate The Steam Code – Sell UK Steam Card online
As earlier mentioned, the Steam card is worthless without activation. Now, here’s how to activate the Steam code.
- Firstly, you need to visit the Steam website and log in to your Steam account. Create one if you never did.
- A dialogue box is provided on the page, type in the gift code from your gift card, or copy the E-code from your email and paste it into the dialogue box.
- Steam will verify the code and the value of the gift card will be added to your Steam wallet after the verification is completed.
You need an exchange platform like Astro Africa, to sell your Steam gift card for the highest possible return in Nigeria and Ghana. Astro Africa allows you to seamlessly sell your gift card by providing the best exchange service in the market. Using Astro Africa’s rate calculator, here are rates for various types of Steam gift cards:
£50 UK Steam Card
Gift Cards from the United Kingdom tend to have a higher rate compared to that from the United States or Canada due to the exchange rate interaction of the currencies with our local currency.
On Astro Africa, the current exchange rate for UK physical Steam card is NGN 684.00/$ and GHS 8.55/$ (rates are in Nigerian Naira and Ghanaian Cedi), the UK Steam E-code card is exchanged at NGN 482.40/$ and GHS 6.03/$.
A £50 Steam card is currently valued at NGN 34,200 and GHS 427.50 for the physical gift card, while the £50 Steam E-code is valued at NGN 24,120 and GHS 301.50. Rates are in Naira and Cedi respectively.
$100 US Steam Card
On Astro Africa, the current exchange rate for the US physical Steam card is NGN 561.60 / $ and GHS 7.02 / $ (rates are in Nigerian Naira and Ghanaian Cedi), the US Steam digital card is exchanged at NGN 482.40/$ and GHS 6.03/$.
A $100 Steam card is currently valued at NGN 56,160 and GHS 702 for the physical gift card, while the $100 Steam E-code is valued at NGN 48,240 and GHS 603. Rates are in Naira and Cedi respectively.
You can always use the rate calculator on Astro Africa to check the exchange rate for various gift cards.
How To Trade Steam Gift Card On Astro Africa
- The first step is to log in to your account if you are an existing user. For new users, the first step is to sign up to gain access to your account dashboard.
- Set up your wallet by inputting your bank details. You can choose to receive funds in this wallet or directly into your bank account.
- On your account dashboard select Steam gift card as the type of gift card you want to trade.
- Enter the Amount in dollars. The exchange value in your chosen local currency will be displayed on the interface.
- Proceed to place the order
- Provide the Steam gift card details accompanied by a picture
- Funds will be sent immediately after your gift card is confirmed.
- Transfer funds to your local bank account through the withdrawal interface.
Also Read: How to convert Steam gift card to USDT