facts about Amazon gift cards: Over the past years, gift cards have gained popularity because they make gift giving and payment easier. As a gift, gift cards are popular because they provide the recipients with unlimited options like Amazon gift cards. It eliminates the need to guess what a person might need since Amazon sells a wide variety of items.
facts about Amazon gift cards
Amazon gift cards are closed-loop gift cards, and they are distributed by Amazon. Apart from gift giving and payment, Amazon gift cards can also be used as a form of promotional campaign and staff bonus. Since Amazon is the biggest and most successful ecommerce company, gift cards have also gained massive popularity. In turn, the rates of gift cards are positively impacted since they are always in high demand.
Types of Amazon gift cards
There are three types of Amazon gift cards in the world, and the kind of gift card you have determines the exchange rate. The types of amazon gift cards are discussed below.
- Debit Receipt
If you purchased your Amazon gift card with a debit card, you will receive an Amazon debit receipt gift card. It could be physical or digital, and its value ranges from $20-200.
- Credit Receipt
You would receive an Amazon credit receipt gift card if you purchased your Amazon gift card with a credit card. It could be physical or digital, and its value ranges from $20-200.
- Cash Receipt
The cash receipt Amazon gift cards are like the name implies. Hence, if you purchased your Amazon gift card with a cash card, you will receive an Amazon cash receipt gift card. It could be physical or digital, and its value ranges from $20-200. Because Amazon cash receipts are in high demand, their exchange rates are usually higher than the others.
Read also: How much is a $500 Euro Amazon cash receipt gift card
Four facts about Amazon gift cards
There are four essential facts about Amazon gift cards that you must know. These facts are listed below.
- Unlike other gift cards, Amazon gift cards do not expire. The rule is that gift cards should expire after five years, but Amazon gift cards do not follow this rule. All you have to do is redeem your gift card whenever you want to use it. However, inactivity may or may not be deducted from your balance, so you must check your gift card balance before you sell Amazon gift cards for Bitcoin or cash.
- Amazon made their gift cards fun through customization. There are several customization options to make your cards, especially the physical types, look the way you want them to.
- You can never transfer your Amazon gift card balance to someone else or use it to purchase other gift cards. Amazon gift cards cannot be used to buy eBay, Google play, or Amex gold gift cards. Amazon gift cards can only be used to purchase gift items from Amazon physical and online stores. Visa gift cards can only be used on Amazon.
- Once you’ve bought an Amazon gift card, you cannot ask for a refund. The only way to get your money back is to sell Amazon gift cards for cash or crypto on Astro Africa.
Selling Amazon gift cards in Nigeria and Ghana
In Africa, especially Ghana and Nigeria, Amazon gift cards can be redeemed for gift items, but it seldom happens. This is because delivery fees are high, and the time taken for the package to be delivered and cleared by customs is quite long. Hence, Amazon gift cards are mostly sold for cash or cryptocurrency on exchange platforms. Astro Africa is the best exchange platform to exchange your Amazon gift cards for cash.
On Astro Africa, you will enjoy trading your gift cards because the platform is easy to use. Astro Africa is also the platform for you if you want to get the best value for your gift cards. Astro Africa sells gift cards at the best rates to help you maximize your profit. The platform has other features like top security technology, an automated rates calculator, responsive customer service, referral bonuses, and many more.
Astro Africa is versatile regarding the number of gift cards it supports and the payment option (naira, cedis, and crypto). To sell your Amazon gift cards, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Astro Africa website or download the mobile apps from the Apple store or Google Playstore.
- Create an account and verify your email address.
- Click on sell gift cards, and all the gift cards supported by Astro Africa will be displayed.
- Select the currency, naira, cedis, or crypto.
- Select the gift card of your choice; Amazon gift cards
- Input all details about your gift cards. Take note of the subcategory of your gift card.
- Input the value of your gift card.
- Click on submit.
- Your transaction will be verified, and you’ll get paid immediately. You can withdraw your money into your preferred account from your Bitcoin wallet.
facts about Amazon gift cards – facts about Amazon gift cards – facts about Amazon gift cards