Walmart gift card naira: Walmart is one of the most popular retail stores in the world. Walmart issues out Walmart gift cards to serve as an alternative means of payment for the items they sell. You can use your Walmart gift card to purchase clothes and groceries or purchase items in stores that accept it as a means of payment. Walmart gift card naira
Walmart gift card naira
Walmart is also a gift card merchant. You can get your Amazon, Razer, and Best Buy gift cards at Walmart. There are no Walmart stores in Nigeria, so Walmart gift cards are usually sold for cash on an exchange platform.
Best exchange platform to sell your $100 Walmart gift card in Nigeria
To sell your gift cards in Nigeria, you will need a gift card exchange platform you can trust. There are several gift card exchange platforms in Nigeria, but you can trust them. There have been several stories of gift card traders worldwide getting scammed online. This has caused new gift card traders to safely hide their gift cards away to prevent scamming.
Astro Africa, the best gift card exchange platform in Nigeria, was created to solve this problem. With Astro Africa, you can sell your Walmart gift card without the constant worries of if you will get scammed or not.
Walmart gift card naira
Astro Africa sells gift cards at the best rates to ensure that you always make robust bountiful. You cannot trade your gift cards for cash on Astro Africa and not go home smiling. Imagine selling your gift at over 92% of its face value; amazing, right? Yes! That is the kind of high rate that Astro Africa offers. Even when the exchange market is unstable, Astro Africa has your back and will always make sure you make profits.
Currently, a $100 Walmart gift card on Astro Africa costs 32,760 nairas at the rate of 327.60naira/$.
How much is a $500 USA Walmart physical gift card in naira?
Presently on Astro Africa, the value of your $500 Walmart physical gift card is 169,650 naira at the rate of 339.30naira/$. Kindly use the rate calculator on Astro Africa to calculate the rate of other gift cards by following the instructions below,
- Visit the Gift card trading platform on the web.
- Click on check rates.
- Select Nigeria naira in the ‘select currency’ section.
- Select the type of gift card.
- Select the subcategory of the gift card.
- Enter the USD amount of the gift card.
- Astro Africa will display the naira equivalent of your gift card immediately.
How much is a $200 USA Walmart physical gift card in Nigeria?
The current price of your $200 Walmart physical gift card in Nigeria on Astro Africa is 65,520 naira at the rate of 327.60naira/$. Using the gift card rate calculator feature, you can easily calculate the current rates of all your gift cards on Astro Africa.
How to sell your Walmart gift cards on Astro Africa
Before selling your Walmart gift cards on Astro Africa, you must first become a registered user. Kindly visit the Astro Africa website and sign up using your valid email address and password. After becoming a registered user, follow the process below to sell your steam wallet gift cards. Walmart gift card naira
- Log into your account on Astro Africa.
- Click on “sell gift cards” on your dashboard.
- Select “Walmart and sams club” gift card as the type of gift card you want to sell.
- Select the Nigerian wallet to credit.
- Select the Walmart card category, and the card rate will be displayed at the top of your screen.
- Enter the amount of the gift card.
- Upload a clear image of the card and input an optional note.
- Click on submit. Immediately transaction is confirmed and verified; your Astro account will be credited.
How to withdraw money from your Astro Africa wallet
After selling your gift cards on Astro Africa, your funds are sent to your Astro Africa wallet. To withdraw funds from your Astro account is very easy; follow the step-by-step process below.
- Log into your account on the Astro website.
- Click on the grey box that reads “withdraw funds” on your dashboard.
- Select the account to transfer to, which is any of the accounts you already added.
- Select wallet, which is “Nigeria naira,” in this case.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Enter narration of transaction.
- Enter your transaction pin. You will be directed to create one if you don’t have one.
- Click on withdraw, and your account will become credited immediately.