$100 Canadian iTunes Gift Card: Do you want to trade your gift card for cash or cryptocurrency? Astri Africa is Africa’s Foremost Digital Asset Market Place. You can sell both gift cards and cryptocurrency on the platform. You can exchange your gift card for cash and cryptocurrency.
Astro Africa offers the best exchange rate for gift card exchange. You will get the best value for your gift card when you trade it on Astro Africa. You can use the exchange rate calculator to get the prevailing rates for gift cards you can trade on the platform.
How Much Is A $100 Canadian iTunes Gift Card In Naira
According to the Astro Africa exchange rate, the current price of a $100 Canadian iTunes gift card in naira is NGN 39,600 (exchange rate NGN 396/$) for the physical gift card. You can check for other gift card prices with the Astro Africa exchange rate calculator.
Download the Astro Africa Mobile App On Google Play Store.
Other iTunes Gift Cards And Their Rates
- USA iTunes physical gift card between $100 – $400 – NGN 468.00/$
- USA iTunes physical gift card singles $200 and $500 – NGN 468.00/$
- USA iTunes physical gift card $20, $25, $30, $75 – NGN 360.00/$
- USA iTunes E-code between $50 – $500 – NGN 396.00/$
- USA iTunes E-code between $10 – $49 – NGN 360.00/$
- UK iTunes physical card between £50 – £99 – NGN 460.80/$
- UK iTunes physical card between £100 – £500 – NGN 475.20/$
- Australia (AUD) iTunes physical gift card $100 – $500 – NGN 266.40/$
- Switzerland (CHD) iTunes physical gift card $100 – $500 – NGN 504.00/$
- Euro iTunes physical gift card 50 – 200 – NGN 302.40/$
- New Zealand (NZD) iTunes physical gift card 50 – 200 – NGN 244.80/$
- Brazil iTunes physical gift card 50 – 50 – NGN 43.20/$
- Poland iTunes physical gift card 50 – 500 – NGN 64.80/$
- HonkGong iTunes physical card 50 – 1000 – NGN 57.60/$
- Turkey iTunes physical card – 50 – 500 – NGN 14.40/$
- Norway iTunes physical card – 50 – 500 – NGN 43.20/$
- Denmark iTunes physical card – 50 – 500 – NGN 64.80/$
- Saudi Arabia iTunes physical card – 50 – 500 – NGN 108.00/$
- Netherland iTunes physical card – 100 – 500 – NGN 424.80/$
How To Trade iTunes Gift Card On Astro Africa
- The first step is to log in to your account if you are an existing user. For new users, the first step is to sign up to gain access to your account dashboard.
- Set up your wallet by inputting your bank details. You receive funds in this wallet and choose your preferred withdrawal method, cash or cryptocurrency.
- On your account dashboard, select iTunes gift card as the type of gift card you want to trade.
- Enter the Amount in dollars. The exchange value in your chosen local currency will be displayed on the interface.
- Proceed to place the order
- Provide the iTunes gift card details accompanied by a picture
- Funds will be sent immediately after your gift card is confirmed.
- Transfer funds to your cryptocurrency wallet or local bank account through the withdrawal interface. Note that you will receive the equivalent of the naira or cedi value in cryptocurrency.