HOW MUCH IS A $100 EBAY GIFT CARD IN NAIRA
$100 EBAY GIFT CARD IN NAIRA: There is no doubt that eBay gift cards are one of the most popular gift cards worldwide. The eBay gift card is a debit card loaded with funds and can be used to purchase anything from the eBay website. The most interesting thing about gift cards is that there are no limitations to the number of items you purchase from eBay. The value of eBay gift cards ranges from $10 to $500.
Most Nigerians do not use eBay gift cards to purchase goods from their website. Rather, they sell it for cash on an exchange platform. Before settling on a platform to sell your gift cards, you have to be very careful to prevent falling into the traps of scammers and rippers.
The best gift card trading platform to sell your eBay gift cards in Nigeria is Astro Africa. On Astro Africa, you can sell both your physical and e-code eBay gift cards. A $100 eBay physical gift card on Astro Africa is 34,000 naira, while the e-code is worth 28,000 naira. This is the best rate you can get in the exchange market, as Astro Africa sells over 80% of the gift cards.
How much is a $500 eBay gift card in naira?
A $500 eBay gift card on Astro Africa is currently 140,000 naira (e-code) and 170,000 naira (physical). If you would like to calculate the current rates of all your gift cards, use the gift card rate calculator on the Astro Africa platform.
How much is a $200 eBay e-code gift card to naira?
The current price of a $200 eBay e-code gift card on Astro Africa is 68,000 naira. Because the rates of gift cards are always changing, Astro Africa included a feature on their platform that allows you to calculate the rates of every gift card. The feature is called a gift card rates calculator.
How much is a $75 eBay physical gift card to naira?
The current price of a $75 eBay physical gift card on Astro Africa is 19,500. You can calculate the rates of all your gift cards on Astro Africa using their rate calculator.
How to become a registered user on Astro Africa
When you decide to trade your gift cards on Astro Africa, you take charge of your gift card trading experience. Astro Africa is the easiest and most intuitive gift card trading platform in Africa. You do not need any help in becoming a registered user on Astro Africa. All you need to do is follow the steps written below to get started.
- Visit the Astro Africa website.
- Click on sign up.
- Fill in your first name and last name.
- Fill in your preferred username.
- Enter your valid email.
- Enter your password twice to confirm the password you choose. Do not share your password with a third party, as Astro Africa will not be liable whatever happens if you do.
- Enter the referral code if you were referred so that the referee can be easily identified.
- Click on sign up.
- A one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your email. Input the six digits on the Astro Africa website immediately (within the first 30minutes you receive it) to verify your email.
- Immediately your email is verified, you become an Astro Africa member and eligible for the Astro Africa wallet.
Why you should trade your eBay gift cards on Astro Africa
Apart from the user-friendly and intuitive Astro Africa website, it also has other amazing features that you should explore to improve your trading experience. Some of these features include:
- Fast transactions: when you sell your eBay gift cards on Astro Africa, your bank account is credited within five minutes. Astro Africa makes sure that all your transactions are approved and paid without delay.
- 24/7 customer service: Astro Africa is a customer-oriented platform; it has a team of Customer service staff working around the clock to ensure that all your needs are attended to in time.
- P2P: With this feature, you can send money to your friends and families without extra charges like the conventional banks in Nigeria. The only condition is that the other party must also be an Astro user.
- Pay bills: you can pay for your everyday bills like energy, TV subscriptions, and Airtime using your Astro wallet.