Quickest Methods to Sell USDT: USDT is an acronym for United State Dollar Tether. USDT is a cryptocurrency, but not in the same way that Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. The exchange rate of Bitcoin is volatile and can go from 10,000 USD to 5,000 USD in a blink of an eye. On the other hand, USDT is a type of cryptocurrency referred to as a “stablecoin” because its exchange rate is not volatile.
The value of USDT is tied to the dollar. This means that 1 dollar is equivalent to 1 USDT. Investors with a low-risk threshold in Nigeria and Ghana usually invest in USDT since its value is dependent on the value of their local currencies in relation to the dollar.
If you own USDT in Nigeria or Ghana and you’re looking for how to exchange it for quick cash, we have the perfect solution for you.
Where to exchange USDT for cash in Nigeria and Ghana
To exchange USDT for cash, you need a crypto exchange platform that supports USDT. Many crypto exchange platforms in Nigeria and Ghana are quite limited in the number of cryptocurrencies they support. For most, Bitcoin and Ethereum are the only cryptocurrencies worthy of trading. While BTC and Eth are the most popular cryptocurrency at the moment, selling USDT for cash is still a very viable investment.
Quickest Methods to Sell USDT to Naira and Cedis
In choosing an exchange platform, ensure you choose one that meets all your trading needs. Do you want high exchange rates? Find an exchange platform that sells USDT at high rates. Astro Africa is the best exchange platform to trade USDT for cash in Nigeria and Ghana.
Astro Africa is a modern crypto exchange platform that allows traders in Ghana and Nigeria to exchange cryptocurrency for cash at the best rates. Astro Africa has several features that make it unique. The platform is easy to use and prioritizes the needs of its customers. In terms of security, Astro Africa updates its security technology to ensure that your assets are always safe. Trading on Astro Africa is easy because the platform is intuitive and has a user-friendly interface. Other features of Astro Africa include responsive customer service, good rates, incentives, zero fees, safe crypto wallets, and lots more.
Astro Africa is diverse in its entirety, as it also sells BTC, Ethereum, and BNB. The platform is available in Nigeria and Ghana and can be downloaded via Google Playstore and Apple store.
How to convert USDT to Cash in Nigeria and Ghana
Converting USDT to cash is very easy on Astro Africa because the platform has an intuitive user interface. All you need is a valid email address and phone number. To get started and sell USDT, follow the steps below.
- Create an account on Astro Africa via the website or mobile app.
- After creating your account, check your email to get your account verification details, which include a 6-digit OTP. Verify your account so that you can start trading USDT.
- Log into your Astro account using your email and password. If you input the wrong password, an error message will display prompting you to input the right one.
- Go to your dashboard.
- Add a local bank account and create a 4-digit transaction pin to safeguard your wallet.
- Add a naira or Ghanaian wallet by clicking wallet.
- Click on sell crypto on your account dashboard.
- On our platform, you can sell Bitcoin, USDT, Ethereum, and BNB. Select USDT.
- Choose your payment wallet (Naira or Cedi wallet), and enter the amount in dollars or BTC; the calculator will display the amount you will receive in your local currency; click on proceed if you agree with the terms.
- A USDT wallet address will automatically display on your screen. Copy and paste the address into the space provided.
- Click on “I have sent USDT” to confirm that it has been transferred.
- Astro Africa will proceed to verify and authenticate your transaction. In less than 10 minutes, you’ll get paid.